Saturday 30 September 2017

B.A.C.C. WEEK 10 ALPHABET LEGACY H1

ALPHABET LEGACY

Before I start I got a new computer windows 10 on it, and I couldn't transfer all my saved files so I have sort of started again, but I am going to use that statistic from before and some houses will be second of third generations of challenges that I started and didn't want to start all over again.

Residents:
Arlene Anderson: Pleasure/fortune Ltw have 50 1st dates


Cole Collins: Romance/popularity ltw who hoo do different sims


Date with the partner (they are not married)

Cole telling Arlene about kisses



fun times

Tuesday:

Arlene got job in the Dance career

had to skill for charisma I (the black box undert hem is to do with windows 10 tried to get rid of it but it didn't work)

and pregnant already.


Wednesday:

breakfast time

skill time



pop and drop

Thursday:

Cole got a promotion

and just waiting around

Friday:

I think its baby time

and it is a boy called Ben 

and Cole goes off to work in the athletic career

Saturday:

time for Ben to have his birthday

he his bald

time for toddler training

and Arlene gets promoted


Sunday:

naughty toddler

best friends with daddy

and mummy and daddy time

Alphabet Legacy
Ben Anderson (second generation)

B.A.C.C. TAXES:
HOUSEHOLD: 3,000


Rotation: Week 10
Households: 1 out of 6
Careers all unlocked
SM 57 X 162
Population = 9,234
University Funds 1: £1,000,000 (collected)
University funds 2: £1,000,000 (collected)
University 3: £760,000

Businesses:

POPULATION GENDER COUNT
FEMALE 1
MALE 2














No comments:

Post a Comment